Thursday, August 19, 2010

Amy and Nick's Engagement Pictures--July 2010


So, my dear friend, Amy Jo Davidson, got engaged to Nick Huddleston in June.  I adore them both and was so happy to have the privilege of taking their engagement pictures!  We started out with some pictures of them with Nick's truck, Scout, since that truck has carried them on some major road trips that have played a huge role in their relationship.  Afterward, we headed to Crystal Cove Beach down in Laguna (where they got engaged) and spent the day enjoying the beautiful beach.  Amy and Nick are such a playful and affectionate couple, so taking pictures was very simple.  I never really had to "pose" them or tell them what to do.  They just acted naturally and it is easy to see how in love they are and how excited they are to be getting married.  They were troopers and I probably could have taken pictures all day!  I think they knew they were in trouble when we arrived at our destination for lunch and told them I found a wall we could use as a backdrop for more pictures.  Yep--a monster has been created!  I can't wait to celebrate their wedding day with them on May 22, 2011.  











1 comment: