Friday, August 5, 2011

Twins!

Tara's a twin.  She also has a brother and sister who are twins.  Chances of her having twins?  Pretty good.  Awhile back, I took pictures of Tara when she was pregnant with the twins.  They finally arrived and were about three weeks old when I shot these pictures.  The only time I could get Ella to cooperate was when I was alone with her shooting some pictures before the rest of the family came out.  As soon as the whole family was out and we wanted Ella to sit a certain place or a certain way or look at the camera, it was anybody's guess what she would do.  She would not listen to me, Tara, or Kevin.  While I was lucky to get a few shots of the whole family when Ella was actually looking, I think the day was still a success.  I learned how difficult it can be to work with children and that sometimes some of the best pictures come from unplanned moments.  I also learned that Ella is going to give Kevin and Tara a run for their money.
















No comments:

Post a Comment